Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
Break Shuttle Tickets
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Bus Ticket * Houston to Texas Tech 0 M. Zorzi  Selling bus ticket  from Houston to Texas Tech  (JAN.  14th)  $ 50.00  OBO  Myrna (281) 802-7647  or  email: myrnazorzi@gmail.com  
by M. Zorzi
Thursday, December 14, 2017
Ticket to Houston Available 0 R. Thomas Our daughter's plans have changed.. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing ticket for Wednesday to Houston. Call me  or text me @ 713-851-6857.
by R. Thomas
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Thanksgiving Shuttle to San Antonio $100/SOLD 0 S. Valadez I have one round trip ticket to San Antonio for the Thanksgiving Break. Please call 830-660-6464 if your interested. Thank you
by S. Valadez
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Looking for student(s) driving to Dallas Wed. before Thanksgiving 0 L. Guzman Our Thanksgiving plans changed and shuttle to Dallas tickets are sold out. Do you have or know of any female students driving to Dallas Wednesday morning?  My daughter needs to catch a flight out of Dallas at 6:30 pm.  
by L. Guzman
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Thanksgiving breakshuttle r/t tickets to San Antonio fr TTU 0 J. Bitzer I have (2) r/t breakshuttle tickets to sell for Thanksgiving break for your students to travel home from TTU to San Antonio.  Our plans have changed and we need to sell the tickets.  We are willing to sell them at a lower price and since the prices have gone up from when we bought them this will be a good deal for the purchasers.  If interested please contact me at (239)699-3613.  Thanks. Jackie B.
by J. Bitzer
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Bus schedules and buying tickets 3 K. Lee Thank you!
by K. Lee
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Tickets for Christmas Break 0 J. Cotton Jonathan Cotton, has a round trip ticket on the Break Shuttle Charter Bus which will leave TTU on December 10, 2105 for Dallas, and the bus will return from Dallas to TTU on January 17, 2016.  The ticket can be transferred to another student.  Jonathan has found a ride home, so we would like to sell the ticket to another Tech student.  Tickets are now selling for $69 each way, and we would sell both tickets for $100. For more information please contact Dr. Jerry Cotton @ 972-291-5449 or jcotton@joimail.com .
by J. Cotton
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
more Latest News
There are currently no news items posted.
more Calendar

12/16/2017
Dallas Fort Worth Wreaths Across America

12/23/2017
Houston TTU Bowl Game Watching

Online Surveys
Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal