Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
Lubbock Public Transportation
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Ride to San Antonio 0 G. Meffert We have a son that needs ride to and, if possible, back leaving afternoon 9/15/17 and returning 9/17/17.. Can pay for gas and more if there is someone coming back that weekend.   Please contact me at greg.meffert@gmail.com or (504) 400-0638.   thanks and Guns Up!
by G. Meffert
Friday, September 8, 2017
Cab/Car Service 3 M. Johns Hello, Uber's are a reliable source of transportation in Lubbock, my daughter sometimes ubers to different locations. However, I recommend my daughter to only use those services in the day, and there's bus routes to apartments near the school.
by L. Rodriguez
Monday, June 26, 2017
Daughter needs ride from Lubbock to Houston area this weekend 0 B. Stern If by some chance anyone is traveling from Lubbock to the Houston area (we live near The Woodlands, but could pick up just about anywhere) this weekend, it would be wonderful if my daughter could have a ride home.  Just one way is fine, and she can pay for gas.
by B. Stern
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Parent needs ride to Lubbock for 2015 Graduation 0 D. Kwiatkowski Dear TTPA parents. We have a TTPA parent who’s son is graduating this May (Sat 16th) and needs a ride up to TTU on Friday 15th. She is willing to help pay for gas. She will be staying with her son. If anyone can get her up there on Friday May 15th, I would be able to bring her back.   Please contact me by April 30th, if you can help.  GUNS UP! Sincerely, Donna Kwiatkowski dmkwiatkowski@yahoo.com 713-907-1195  cell
by D. Kwiatkowski
Friday, April 10, 2015
more Latest News
There are currently no news items posted.
more Calendar

12/16/2017
Dallas Fort Worth Wreaths Across America

12/23/2017
Houston TTU Bowl Game Watching

Online Surveys
Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal