Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
Subleases Available
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
25Twenty available for Fall 2017 $200 Visa gift card 0 B. Rhyan We need your assistance!!!  We are looking for someone to take over an individual lease at 25Twenty starting in August. This is for the full term of the lease: FROM AUGUST '17 TO  AUGUST '18.  The apartment is the "A" side of 2bd/2ba "B" floorplan. Monthly rent installment is $734.00.   We are also offering a $200 Visa gift card for anyone who signs an approved sublease agreement and refers to this ad.   Our son would love to stay, but I have recently been put on disability and therefore he will need to downgrade to another apartment. The apartment is the "A" side of 2bd/2ba "B" floorplan. The apartment is furnished and situated on the 3rd floor facing (directly) across from Jones Stadium. Rent and includes water, cable-tv and recently updated internet (wifi & hard wired). Kitchen has granite counters and stainless appliances with breakfast bar. Living room has easy to clean wood vinyl floors and comes with a 42" flat screen HDTV. Bedroom is quite large and bathroom & closet are huge with a ton of storage. The crossover bridge is very convenient for walkers and bikers, but the bus stops at the apartment complex every 7 minutes for a quick commute to campus. I also have a well located, reserved parking space for an additional $15 per month.   This rent price is listed below current leases being offered!     Please contact me with any questions!!   Thanks and Wreck 'Em!!!   Beth Rhyan bethrhyan@gmail.com    
by B. Rhyan
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Looking for roomies for Fall 2017 2 B. Stern My son will be a grad student in the fall. He is renting a cute 3 bedroom house with patio and garage walking distance to campus. The lease is over in August and he is looking to lease again but needs 2 roommates. Can be Co edIt is $490 month plus utilities. Lease will be from August 2017 for 12 months. Great place. Clean and cute house with washer and dryer. If interested please email me at jpalomo65@gmail.com
by J. Palomo
Sunday, March 12, 2017
SubLease at Coopers Cove 0 C. DeHaven Brand New/Nice Apt at Coopers Cove 3220 114th Street, just 10 minutes from Campus. Available Now, roomate had to drop.  Super Clean and Quite!  $525 per month includes Utilities/Cable and Covered Parking. Apt is a 3/2.  The apartment for rent will share a separate bathroom with other male graduate student.  Please contact Chase @210-875-8152 for more info
by C. DeHaven
Monday, January 16, 2017
sub-lease Univ. Trails starting January 2017 0 F. Frankel My daughter graduating this week !!   Take over her lease at Univ. Trails - 2210 Main Street.  Easy walk to campus. 1 bedroom w/ private bathroom, furnished, 1st floor, utilities included !! 3 bdr/3bath (share with two other female students) $569/month   Please call SOPHIE for details 281-795-2930  
by F. Frankel
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
more Latest News
There are currently no news items posted.
more Calendar

6/24/2017
Dallas Craft Making Volunteering

7/8/2017
Houston Student Send Off 2017

Online Surveys
Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal