Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
TTU Student Organizations
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
TTU Student Organizations 2 J. Zachman My daughter, Brooklyn, joined Sigma Phi Lambda last fall. Phi Lamb is a Christian sorority. The dues for a semester were comparatively inexpensive (@$150 a semester). This was a great organization for her to help her get firmly established with a group of like minded girls. Shelee Duke
by S. Duke
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Student Traveling to Houston 1 F. Tongol Are there any students traveling from Lubbock to the Houston area for Spring Break 2017? My daughter is looking for a ride and will pay for gas. Please contact me at ramirezkendra@yahoo.com. Thank you, Kendra
by K. Ramirez
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Our Campus Market: Pizza Card in Care Package 0 L. King Not a "student organization" per se:   An FYI for anyone who ordered the Welcome Package, Move-In Mug, Student Advantage Card, Dominos Pizza Card: SKU: W2MISADM at the beginning of the year.  After my son's card was denied, I contact OCM (Our Campus Market) and was told Texas no longer accepts the card and refunded me the cost of the card.  Thought I'd share that info!  Lisa
by L. King
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
Dorm Fridge for sale 0 J. Flusche I have a dorm sized refrigerator for sale.  My daughter used it for 3 years, and it still cools great. I live in SW Houston, but travel up to Lubbock for all home football games.  I can deliver it to any of the dorms. Price $50 Jay Flusche  713.557.7153  (call or text)
by J. Flusche
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
more Latest News
There are currently no news items posted.
more Calendar

6/24/2017
Dallas Craft Making Volunteering

7/8/2017
Houston Student Send Off 2017

Online Surveys
Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal