Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
Off Campus Housing
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
TWO FREE MONTHS! Raiders Pass - All Bills Paid, $459/mo 0 Billie Moody Due to unforeseen circumstances, my daughter isn't able to transfer to Tech this Fall.  We have signed a lease for her at the Raiders Pass apartments near campus.   If you take over the lease, we will pay your first two month's rent!  It is a great deal. $459/mo, all bills paid.  This is for females only.  Great roommates, privacy, and you get your own bedroom and bathroom.  It is a great complex, we looked into it and were very happy with the property, which is why we signed the lease.  :)   Check out the property's website: https://www.americancampus.com/student-apartments/tx/lubbock/raiders-pass    Please contact me ASAP if you are interested.  The lease begins on August 15, so plenty of time to get set up before the Fall semester begins.  My cell is 210-833-3891.   Many Thanks, Andrew Moody
by Billie Moody
Monday, June 5, 2017
2017 Housing Recommendations 3 B. Mortellaro I want to say my daughter lived in Utrails her sophomore year. Clean but older. Repairs done timely. Gates never closed but my daughter said not many problems. Since then she has rented and lives in the Tech Terrace are older homes She's had good landlord. Enjoys being in a house not an apt
by B. Martin
Friday, April 28, 2017
2017 Fall 1 V. Velazquez Hi,My daughter has lived off campus for 3 years, and here are a few observations:University Trails (10th & W) is a bit pricey, but the apartments are safe and clean. University Fountains (Mac Davis & V) is definitely a thumbs down. The security gates are often non-functioning, and this leads to auto break-ins. I have heard of 3 so far this semester. I have also heard that the office staff is quite unaccommodating/helpful. I recommend staying away.Raiders Walk (3rd & Boston) has a good staff, and it is secure, but the apartments are older. Stay away from building 7 due to the frequent sewer backups. Of the 6 football weekends that I came to visit this past Fall, there were sewage backups on 5 of them. This Spring, the backups have been less frequent.In general, as you move North from 10th Street, you get into seedier areas. The same goes for moving East from University. All 3 of the apartments I referenced above are 99.9% student tenants.I hope that this helps!Almost all of the apartments in the Overton area are on the shuttle bus route, so that makes owning a car less of a necessity. (vs. living in a house off campus).
by J. Flusche
Friday, March 24, 2017
2017 fall housing 3 J. Evans Please have your daughter check with my daughter (Nikita)
by Dinesh Dhir
Monday, November 14, 2016
Bedrooms Available for Rent (Girls Only) 1 Dinesh Dhir My daughter is a Freshman until Spring then she will be a Sophmore. She too will doing the med school route. If your daughter has a room availble in her home this Spring or next Fall I would be really interested in discussing the possibility of us renting a room. Thanks!Susan Q
by S. Quintana
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
more Latest News
There are currently no news items posted.
more Calendar

12/16/2017
Dallas Fort Worth Wreaths Across America

12/23/2017
Houston TTU Bowl Game Watching

Online Surveys
Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal