Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
Automotive Service Providers
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
M&M Automotive in Lubbock 0 Rudy Parra Mitch and his whole crew at M&M (@ 14th and Ave L) are AWESOME! They give excellent service, don't charge or even suggest work that isn't necessary and are very responsive! Give 'em a call @ (806) 762-1902. !
by Rudy Parra
Friday, April 8, 2016
Reese Automotive 0 J. Freeman Reese Automotive is located at 1924 19th Street and they are super friendly, reliable and do great work.  There are lots of parents that recommend this provider from the DFW area.  It's always the first company referred when people ask on Facebook for a company.
by J. Freeman
Monday, September 21, 2015
PROCK'S AUTOMOTIVE! 1 Charyce Nicholson Worst experience ever at Prock. Wish my situation went well like yours. Prock put new gear box in daughter's truck. Subsequently,it drove dangerously loose and even took it back twice to say it doesn't drive right. They test drove it and said there is nothing wrong with it. We ordered another gear box and repaired it back home in Colorado. Prock put an entirely wrong gear box in truck. We got taken for thousands $$$$. Beware, in my opinion.
by Stefanie Coltrain
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Meineke Car Care Center, 12732 Research Boulevard , Austin 0 Barnet Hellman Awesome place.  Fair price.  Ask for Jim.  Tell him, Barnet sent you
by Barnet Hellman
Monday, March 24, 2014
Meinike Car Care - 4615 34th Street, Lubbock, TX 0 Barnet Hellman Awesome people.  Fair Price.
by Barnet Hellman
Monday, March 24, 2014
Firestone Complete Auto Care 0 Christine Jinks I had a really positive experience at Firestone Complete Auto Care on 19th Street and Loop 289 in Lubbock. They serviced my car for an Oil and Lube in less time than expected. A few days later when I called about tires for my sons car, the same guy remembered me and worked out a good deal.. Also to top it off he welcomed me by name when I walked in. The tire which I was expecting to leave overnight with them because they were very busy, he decided to change there and then.
by Christine Jinks
Sunday, November 10, 2013
more Latest News
There are currently no news items posted.
more Calendar

12/16/2017
Dallas Fort Worth Wreaths Across America

12/23/2017
Houston TTU Bowl Game Watching

Online Surveys
Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal