Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
25Twenty available for Fall 2017 $200 Visa gift card
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

5/30/2017 at 5:23:07 PM GMT
25Twenty available for Fall 2017 $200 Visa gift card

We need your assistance!!!  We are looking for someone to take over an individual lease at 25Twenty starting in August. This is for the full term of the lease: FROM AUGUST '17 TO  AUGUST '18.  The apartment is the "A" side of 2bd/2ba "B" floorplan. Monthly rent installment is $734.00.

We are also offering a $200 Visa gift card for anyone who signs an approved sublease agreement and refers to this ad.

Our son would love to stay, but I have recently been put on disability and therefore he will need to downgrade to another apartment.

The apartment is the "A" side of 2bd/2ba "B" floorplan. The apartment is furnished and situated on the 3rd floor facing (directly) across from Jones Stadium. Rent and includes water, cable-tv and recently updated internet (wifi & hard wired). Kitchen has granite counters and stainless appliances with breakfast bar. Living room has easy to clean wood vinyl floors and comes with a 42" flat screen HDTV. Bedroom is quite large and bathroom & closet are huge with a ton of storage. The crossover bridge is very convenient for walkers and bikers, but the bus stops at the apartment complex every 7 minutes for a quick commute to campus. I also have a well located, reserved parking space for an additional $15 per month.   This rent price is listed below current leases being offered!  

Please contact me with any questions!!

Thanks and Wreck 'Em!!!

Beth Rhyan

bethrhyan@gmail.com

Attached Images:

more Latest News
There are currently no news items posted.
more Calendar

10/21/2017
El Paso Parents Social

Online Surveys
Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal